* No Harmful Side Effects – Stevia does not have any of the negative side effects that have been associated with artificial sweeteners such as aspartame. * Diabetes – Stevia is nurturing to the pancreas. It can be used by diabetics as a sweetener and also as a method for controlling blood sugar levels * Hypertension – Studies have shown that Stevia lowers high blood pressure and does not affect regular blood pressure. * Skin Care – Stevia can be applied to the skin to treat acne and other skin ailments. It has also been shown to protect against premature aging. * Digestion – Stevia has been shown to aid with digestion and soothe upset stomach. * Weight Loss – Stevia does not have any calories nor carbohydrates which makes it excellent as a weight-loss aid. Some reports suggest that Stevia can help to minimize the sensations of hunger and cravings for sweets or fatty foods.
- * Replacement to sugar
- * Anti-bacterial properties
- * No-carb, no-calorie substitute, hyperactive children
- * Stevia leaf extract is about 300 times sweeter than regular sugar, making just a little bit go a long way.
- * It also tastes wonderful, and is easy to incorporate into your diet